The Marathi Talking Bible® is designed for rugged use by non-readers around the world. It has no screen or display, so it is perfect for computer novices and the visually impaired.
- Easy to use — Flip through books and chapters by pressing buttons on the side
- Convenient — Solar models charge in sunlight and play for over two hours when fully charged, while battery models accept standard AA batteries
- Powerful speaker — High-quality, built-in speaker fills the room with sound! Loud enough for 200 people to hear
- Durable design — Designed to look like a compact leather Bible and built to serve in the most severe conditions in the global mission field
- Dependable audio — Scripture narration protected from erasure or tampering
Easy to Use
Two buttons move between books. Two buttons move between chapters.
A single dial controls both volume and power. The standard auxiliary jack connects to headphones and speakers.
The Talking Bible resumes playing in the last chapter you listened to.
Solar Power or Batteries?
The Talking Bible® comes with either a built-in solar panel or a battery compartment.
The Solar Talking Bible is easy-to-use both on and off the grid. A sturdy solar panel on the back charges the Talking Bible. It does not need replacement batteries, charges in less than eight hours of direct sunlight, and plays for two hours when fully charged! The solar Talking Bible can also be charged by a Micro USB cable. Which is included with the Talking Bible units.
The Battery Talking Bible takes three standard AA batteries, and plays for hours! It is the choice for anyone who requires extended use without charging or who prefers the security of changing batteries when needed. The battery compartment is easily accessible on the side of the Talking Bible. The battery Talking Bible will also play while connected to a Micro USB cable, but will not charge. A USB cable is NOT included.
The Marathi Talking Bible® plays Scripture narration of the New Testament.
The Talking Bible® package includes a lanyard and instruction manual. The Battery Talking Bible includes three AA batteries. Headphones, USB cables, and power adapters are NOT included with any Talking Bible.
Dimension: 13 cm x 8.5 cm x 2.2 cm (5.11 in x 3.35 in x 0.87 in)
Weight: 116 g (4.1 oz)